Financial Counseling & Planning Tools
- Financial Questionnaire – See how fit you are
- Personal Financial Well-Being Scale– Measure your stress
- Financial Planning Organizer Complete background info & bring listed statements
- Record Retention Checklist What to keep, what to throw away/shred
Tax Preparation Services
- Tax Organizer for 2017 Returns: Includes Client Information Update, Engagement Letter (terms of our relationship) & Consent to Use Tax Info (required by IRS for me to offer advice, referrals &/or other services) NOTE: It’s a fillable form! You can edit it, save it and then drop in the guest portal, even from your phone.
- Document Checklist for 2017 Returns: Use this to help assemble the documents you may need to provide.
- Questionnaire for Tax Credits: Additional information needed to claim Earned Income Credit, Child Tax Credit and/or American Opportunity Credit
Tax Forms & Worksheets
- Request to Disclose Sign & send in when you want your information disclosed to a 3rd party – mortgage lender, etc.
- NonCash Charity Spreadsheet (Excel download) To keep track of your donations of goods (PDF version to print: NonCash Charity PDF) Instructions
- Unreimbursed Volunteer Expenses To document your out-of-pocket expenses
- Mileage Log 2017 2017 Mileage Log (Excel download)
- Mileage Log 2018 2018 Mileage Log (Excel download)
- Mileage and Expense Log Undated PDF version & instructions
Tax Forms Online
- Federal Forms
- Ohio State Forms
- Kentucky State Forms
- Indiana State Forms
- Online Tax Payment (IRS, OH, IN, KY, local)